Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Social Shopping

Quilts


I was reading Oh Joy! blog yesterday and tested this new app called Luvocracy that she has recommended.  It is at its infancy stage (only launched a few weeks back).  It's very similar to Pinterest where you pin stuff that you love, but in this case, you pin stuff that you would recommend for others to shop.  It's like making a catalog for various items that you think it worthy of your taste for others to consider purchasing.

Quilts
In a nutshell, Luvocracy is about -
1. Recommending products that you really admire
2. Adding stuff that you love to your collection for others to see and shop
3. All stuff are available for purchase via Luvocracy
4. When you buy something recommended by someone, you get to thank that person and also help that person to earn rewards.

Quilts
I have added some products, mainly fabrics (for now) from various online shops that I have been admiring both local and abroad.  Some of the fabrics that I have recommended on the website are fabrics that I hope to purchase to add to my existing collection.

This is an exciting concept and it'll be interesting to see how it pens out - do test and check out Luvocracy.  I would be interested to hear what you think about this new concept.




No comments:

Post a Comment