Pages

Monday 25 November 2013

Fabric love #8

lucky girl
Jennifer Paganelli Lucky Girl - Amazingly beautiful!

lucky girl
Gorgeous pink and grey colorway with beautiful floral print

lucky girl
Jade green makes a lovely contrast against the fuchsia, red, yellow and light blue prints

lucky girl
I love the intensity of the turquoise and yellow floral prints and my favourite would be the navy background colour in contrast with the lovely pink/red floral print.

This is my first Jennifer Paganelli fabric bundle and I can understand why her fabrics are loved by quilters and crafters.  These prints and colours have such a wonderful charm and beauty that it feels like a modern chinoiserie romance.
I am looking forward to be playing around with these beauties next year.

Thank you for stopping by!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment