Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Slow and steady

Finally finished hand quilting the Summer Loving Quilt!  It's been a long, slow and steady process but I am really glad to see it finished.  During the hand quilting process, there were times I wished that I had machine quilted it but I am glad that I choose the option to hand quilt instead.  The outcome is stunning and definitely fit into the feel of carefree, sunny and fun loving summer days as intended for this quilt.

Now for some scrappy binding.

Thank you for stopping by and Happy quilting!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love your hand quilting! Right now I am cutting up 2 inch pieces to make 9 patches for a table topper and I will be hand quilting it (a first for me! I have an other project going with california girl fabrics - I really like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to see your ever first hand stitched table topper.

      Delete
  2. Your hand quilting looks wonderful Jacqueline. Haven't tried any myself. And I love scrappy bindings. It will be a beautiful quilt. Visiting through Small Blog Meet.

    ReplyDelete