Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Bits and Pieces

Apologies for the lack of news on the blog these past few weeks.  I have been busy burying my head deep into books instead of quilting.  I would have much preferred to be doing the latter but I also have a passion for Chinese Medicine.  It is coming up to exam time so quilting or anything remotely craftsie is out of the question.  However, I did managed to cut up some fabrics for the next quilt.  Half way through cutting the linen, I realized I didn't have enough for the entire quilt which meant that I had an excuse to do some online fabric shopping (YAY!)... well, with strong restraining power so that I don't stress out the piggy bank by only purchasing what I really really love - which is a lot if you wanted to know (LOL!).  I am sure some, if not many of you out there that would have the same issue as me.  Anyways, here is a preview of the fabric and colour palette I will be using for the next quilt.  In the meantime, if you are interested in following my ups and downs, ins and outs via pictures of my life of a part-time quilter, yogi, foodies and Chinese Med enthusiasts, you can follow me on Instagram.
Fabric Swatches
Thank you for stopping by and happy quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment