Pages

Saturday 28 September 2013

Very slow Work In Progress

Now that semester 3 of University has started, quilting progress is going to be considerably slow.  However, there are two projects that I hope I will get it finished by the end of the year.  Hopefully if I can managed my time well, I am able to start cutting into my Anna Maria Honner voile to make myself a summer quilt but let's see how this few months will pan out.

This is a twin size surprise quilt that I am making for my God-daughter.  It is at the quilting stage and I am so in love with the colour vibrancy of this fabric line.  The fabric line is Full Moon Lagoon by Mobedell which is very pretty and so applicable for a young girl that is colour pink crazy at the moment.
So stay tune for pictures of the finished quilt in a few weeks time and happy quilting and crafting!

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Another stunning piece!! Love the gorgeous bright colours! Very lucky god-daughter!!

    ReplyDelete