Pages

Thursday 25 July 2013

De-stress with some fabric love

AMH
It's that time of the year again - the dreaded exam week is looming very soon.  So to do de-stress, I did a little fabric shopping at Westwood Acres (the best kind of de-stress other than chocolate in my opinion).  Amanda has lovely fabric bundles and I couldn't resist the Anna Maria Horner (AMH) mixed voile bundle and her latest Hand Drawn Garden Fat Quarter bundle.  I also bought a Fat Eight bundle of Full Moon Lagoon with in mind to make a twin size quilt for my God-daughter when I am on school break - watch this space!  The little mini charm pack was a nice surprise from Amanda - definitely made my day!
Anna maria horner

Here's a close up of Hand Drawn Garden bundle.  The colors and prints are amazing, feels very boho like.  So looking forward to cut into it.

Thank you for stopping by and apologies for a short blog - squeezing in some fabric love time to share with you all in between work and studies.  Happy quilting and crafting!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the AMH bundle. I'm obsessed with her lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh what gorgeous fabrics you chose.

    ReplyDelete