Pages

Monday 12 August 2013

Star Quilt Progress

English paper piecing
 Progress on these EPPs has been slow.  I realized I only work on them as an in between study break to calm the fast approaching exam nerves down.  However, slow it may be, I am happy to be seeing it grow from the last time I blog about this long term quilt project here and here.  I am eager to start on a new quilt that I have in mind as soon as my exams are over for the tri-semester.  So many projects to do, so little time isn't it?  Can't believe is the month of August already... the last stretch of the winter season (Yipee!).  So looking forward to warmer weather but in the meantime...
English paper piecing

Happy quilting and thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Your EEPs are so sweet! I'm looking forward to see your next quilt.

    ReplyDelete