Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

Still alive...


My dinning table/sewing table has been taken over by books, research papers, articles and laptop at the moment.  It's the dreaded 3 assignments and 1 presentation all due on the same week madness at the moment.  However, I am trying to breath through it all knowing that it will stop at some stage (counting down to tri-semester break in 7 weeks time!)  In the meantime, I am squeezing in some EPP time between breaks and I am hand quilting a commissioned quilt in the evening which will be revealed, hopefully very soon.  

Thank you for stopping by and Happy quilting!

... and Happy 4th July to my American quilters and bloggers! 

1 comment:

  1. Your hexagons are gorgeous! I love how you cut and stitched them so precisely.

    I hope all goes smoothly with your assignments and presentation. Hard to have everything due in the same week!

    ReplyDelete