Pages

Friday 26 October 2012

Surprise Quilt No.2

As Sweet as 'Sew Cherry'

Fat quarter bundle
Now that I have finished with surprise quilt no.1, I'm about to start on surprise quilt no.2.  I will be using Sew Cherry fabric bundle designed by Lori Holt for Riley Blake Designs.  Out of 27 fat quarter bundle, I have selected 12 for this surprise quilt.  Sew cherry fabric has a vintage, sweet and charming feel to the design which reflects perfectly the personality of my dearest friend.  I can't wait to get started on it.  The design I have in mind is a simple, my all time favorite HST configuration which I have blogged about in The Many Faces of Half Squared Triangles.  

Fat quarter bundle
Unfortunately I'm unable to say which of the configuration I'll be using for the quilt.  However, all will be revealed in due time.



No comments:

Post a Comment